Polar Tracks Expeditions
Expedition Cruise Vessel
About the Ship
The Expedition was carefully selected and purpose-retrofit in 2009 by the current owners for comfortable polar expeditioning at a reasonable price.
She has one of the most spacious interiors of all polar expedition ships within her price range and has other great features that only a company with a keen grasp on what makes an expedition experience outstanding would have thought to include (like a mud room).
- Passenger Capacity: 134 (maximum)
- Crew: 55 plus Expedition staff
- 360° Top Observation Deck
- Large fleet of Zodiacs with four stroke engines
- Complimentary rubber boots for duration of your cruise
- Lonely Planet Library
- Large aft deck with barbeque facilities
- Gift Shop
- Forward-looking sonar to avoid chance of grounding
- Ice Class: Swedish/Finnish 1B
- Cruising Speed: 13 knots
Why We Like Her
Photos of the Ship
We’re a different kind of agency. We work on the ships, with the teams, and are currently active in the polar regions. Our insider advice is truly that – straight from the field – and it’s updated in real time if things change.